Leading Edge Design Group is actively growing our team. We are always looking for bright, values-driven, individuals to be part of our team. Please view specific job postings below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Smart Buildings Practice Lead
Location: New England, Mid-Atlantic, or Southeast
Duration: Full Time, Salaried
The Smart Buildings Practice Lead at Leading Edge Design Group is responsible for building customer relationships, guiding planning and design for smart building projects, working collaboratively with partners, and evangelizing LEDG’s position as a thought leader in the Smart Buildings industry. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and cultivating new client relationships through work with architects, property managers, information technology, facilities, real estate, and engineering stakeholders.
- Providing technical expertise and consultative services to lead the design process. Advise clients on how to define and develop a smart buildings program and translate that program into technical design and specification documents.
- Preparing technical proposals for prospective clients articulating LEDG’s services
- Lead engineering, design, and project management team members through their efforts in planning, design, and construction efforts.
- Coordinating with sub-consultants and engineering partners to execute design and construction activities.
- Collaborating with LEDG’s market leaders in each region and marketing team members to develop marketing materials and generate new client relationships.
- Represent LEDG in professional societies, conferences, and associations.
- Contribute to the creation of thought leadership content developed by Leading Edge Design Group
A successful Smart Buildings Practice Lead at Leading Edge Design Group:
- Is values-driven.Thrives in a team-based environment built on care and support for one another; enjoys working collaboratively and selflessly.
- Is resourceful; as willing to break down cardboard boxes as give an executive presentation to a client. Will ‘do what it takes’ for the company to be successful.
- Values his or her growth. Is self-aware, reflective, and has an appetite for continuous learning, sharing, and improving.
- Has significant experience designing and/or operating technology, low voltage, and connected-building systems in commercial, institutional, and industrial environments.
- BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) preferred. Candidates with equivalent education or work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Is creative and a problem solver; can evaluate existing environments and identify strategies for improvement.
- Has diverse communications skills – can present complex requirements to a Chief Information Officer and installation requirements to a subcontractor.
- Is experienced in managing complex projects with multiple entities.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phones calls or solicitation, please.
Leading Edge Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer