Leading Edge Design Group is actively growing our team. We are always looking for bright, values-driven, individuals to be part of our team. Please view specific job postings below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
The technology project manager is responsible for working collaboratively with LEDG team members, partners, and customers to deliver exceptional project work. Responsibilities include:
- Providing technical drafting for data center and smart building projects in REVIT and AutoCAD format.
- Assist in preparing technical proposals for prospective clients articulating LEDG’s services
- Become familiar with and execute data center configuration work using LEDG’s online tools
- Support project management efforts, including resource scheduling, coordination with project stakeholders, material logistics, and project documentation preparation.
- Support Construction Administration services, including submittal and request for information (RFI) review.
- Coordinate with sub-consultants and engineering partners to execute design and construction activities.
- Assist in the implementation of REVIT drafting standards
- Support the creation and maintenance of template files
A successful Digital Technology Technician at Leading Edge Design Group:
- Is values-driven. Thrives in a team-based environment built on care and support for one another; enjoys working collaboratively and selflessly.
- Is resourceful; as willing to break down cardboard boxes as give an executive presentation to a client. Will ‘do what it takes’ for the company to be successful.
- Values his or her growth. Is self-aware, reflective and has an appetite for continuous learning, sharing, and improving.
- Is proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD; has completed an educational degree or certification in drafting technologies or has equivalent work experience.
- Can work independently and can successfully collaborate with team members in remote locations
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or solicitation, please.
Leading Edge Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer