Many of our clients have difficulty maintaining accurate inventories of their critical infrastructure – like UPS, cooling, and monitoring equipment- in edge and TR locations. However, as the importance of the edge rises, there is a need to ensure that edge infrastructure is properly maintained and monitored.
We are fortunate to have access to a cloud-based tool that revolutionizes the way IT, data center, and network professionals monitor and manage their critical IT infrastructure on-premise, in the cloud, and at the edge. The vendor-neutral assessment tool provides proactive insights on critical assets that impact the health and availability of the IT environment and provide recommendations for improvements down to the smallest of telecommunications rooms.
Identify opportunities for improvements, upgrades, and enhancements to your infrastructure to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable IT services – all performed virtually without the need to come onsite.
If you are new to LEDG data center services or new to remote assessment tools, we have created a list of the most frequently asked questions that may help. We hope the questions help you gain a better understanding of the no-cost assessment solution and how easy and secure it is to perform.
- HOW DOES THE EDGE ASSESSMENT WORK?
- We send you an invite from a portal.
- You confirm your registration, and we help get you set up for monitoring and download the Smartphone app if desired.
- A visual dashboard becomes available to you and LEDG that we can review together.
- The above steps should take under 60 minutes.
- The dashboard and report will show you critical areas and warnings to address now continues to monitor your infrastructure and send alerts. It will provide you with an inventory, UPS Score, device security assessment, cooling, UPS load, and more.
- WHAT TOOL IS USED?
- We are a Schneider Electric/APC elite data center partner. We have access to the APC vendor-agnostic cloud-based tool – EcoStruxure IT – that revolutionizes the way IT, data center, and network professionals monitor and manage their critical IT infrastructure on-premise, in the cloud, and at the edge. The tool provides proactive insights on critical assets that impact the health and availability of the IT environment and provide recommendations for improvements down to the smallest of telecommunications rooms.
- WHY DON’T I JUST CALL SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC/APC DIRECTLY?
- The benefit of working with LEDG, an elite partner, is that we get you signed up to the no-cost assessment tool and walk you through the analysis and report. We have extensive experience in IT infrastructure, edge and cloud computing, and TR monitoring. We also help you look at the people, process, and technology aspects of your IT infrastructure.
- IS IT SECURE?
- Software updates and backup are automatically applied, and cybersecurity is handled cloud-side for added convenience and security. More information is available here. https://ecostruxureit.com/security/
- HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THE REPORT?
- You will have access to the tool and report for 90 days. If our work together goes longer than 90 days, we simply alert Schneider/APC, and they extend access.
- DO I ONLY MEET WITH LEDG ONCE?
- We are available to help you review your remote assessment and discuss current and future needs.
- WHO DO I SPEAK WITH IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- You can respond to this email to ask more questions, or we can set up a time to discuss it. I am readily available to connect via phone.